Bitsgap is a public crypto trading platform with trading bots and algorithmic orders. The company has been on the market since 2017 and is among the top 3 crypto exchange aggregators. More than 500,000 beginners and professional traders have used our technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Head of the affiliate team who can offer an affiliate program at a new level. You have to manage a team of 5-7 people, monitor metrics, look for new procurement channels and analyze old ones. You must have systems thinking, and a deep understanding of marketing and sales.
What is to be done?
- Manage the Affiliate Department.
- Attract new partners and work with current ones.
- Handle incoming traffic.
- Explain the advantages of the platform and convince them to put our project above competitors in the lists.
- Maintain correspondence with a large number of potential partners.
- Resolve issues that arise with partners.
- Find new opportunities for the development of the affiliate program.
- Negotiate the publication of links, articles, and press releases.
- Take proactive action to achieve goals.
- Analyze the effectiveness of your own actions.
- Organize the process of informing partners through mailing lists, social networks, and other resources.
- Develop promotions for partners.
- Has experience as an affiliate manager or head of an affiliate program for at least 3 years.
- Is familiar with Digital marketing, he/she knows how everything should be and can implement it.
- Has excellent sales skills and constantly learns how to sell, increases his own efficiency and can pass on his/her experience to colleagues.
- Is able to analyze the work of the department and is successful in managing a team.
- Has experience in SAAS project (Software as a Service) or fintech companies. This will be a significant plus.
- Must understand such terms as conversion, affiliate marketing, CPA, cookies, affiliate programs, tracking, and do-follow links.
- Has experience in the crypto or forex trading industry for at least a year.
- Able to analyze and optimize advertising purchases.
- Knows and monitors current trends in partner network management technologies.
- Demonstrates high communication, persuasion and organization skills.
- Knowledge of English from confident B2 to C2.
- Competent and concise writing.
- Work from anywhere in the world in a team of champions.
- Participation in the creation of a high-value product, the purpose of which is to benefit customers around the world.
- A unique opportunity to “be at the forefront” of the financial market, where a new future is being created.
- The right to implement your ideas, manage the budget of a direction in a dynamically developing product company and influence your income.
- Work in an international company with European standards and with an international team in 21 countries all over the world.
- Salary paid on time at the end of each month.
- 21 days of paid vacation.
- Paid sick leave.
- Compensation for training courses and webinars.
Do you see yourself in this position?
- Apply for a job.
- Write a cover letter in English explaining why we should choose you.
P.S.: If your resume meets our expectations, we’ll ask you to go through the following stages:
- initial interview with our HR Manager (about 20 minutes);
- interview with the CEO and the HR BP (approximately 1 hour);
- a test assignment.
We invite you to join our team if you successfully pass all stages.